You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Here at Evergreen Veterinary Hospital we provide high quality small animal services to help you help your pet.
Our exams are $48, further diagnostics are additional. We are happy to provide estimates for anything that may need to be done. We offer Science Diet and Royal Canine prescription diets.
We now offer a 10% discount on all full price exams for military, seniors (over 62 years old) and service pets. Military and service pets must bring in valid ID or documentation.
- Wellness exam and vaccination
- Ear and skin issues like fleas, infections, hairloss and others
- Bite wounds and other traumas
- Geriatric patients (any pet over 8 years old)
- Health Certificates
- Spays and neuters
- Dental Cleaning (with and without anesthesia), digital dental x-ray and extractions
- Removal of masses
- All of our surgical patients are provided with heat support, and the oxygensaturation (O2), blood pressure, heart rate and temperature are all monitored throughout every anesthetic procedure
- Digital Dental X-Ray
- Digital X-Ray
- In house diagnostics - Blood Chemistry, Electrolytes and Complete Blood Counts, Urinalysis, Fecal Flotation
- Microscopic analysis
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, CareCredit, checks and cash. If you need help with finances, there are also some local organizations that may be able to help. They are:
Concern for Animals (360) 456-8176
Animal Services (360) 352-2510